Reaching End Users Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potato Project (REU), Harvest Plus, Uganda
- Key questions Harvest Plus will look at as part of GAAP
2) Did participation in the REU OFSP project increase holdings of durable assets? Did the share of household assets controlled by women change as a result of the project?
3) What is the role of gender in affecting OFSP crop diffusion to other households? Are women more likely to share OFSP with other households than men?
Harvest Plus Instruments and Reports
- Qualitative Report of Findings
- Power Point from final technical workshop - January 2013
- Project Note - "Who Decides to Grow Orange Sweet Potatoes? Bargaining Power and Adoption of Biofortified Crops in Uganda" - November 2013
- GAAP core team members working with Harvest Plus: Julia Behrman & Agnes Quisumbing